- Pest control pricing by phone
- Free termite inspections non escrow
- Wood destroying inspection reports
- Notice of work completed reports
- Escrow section 1 & 2 reports
- Occupants notices
- Preparation instructions bilingual
- IPM Integrated Pest Management
- Alternatives to tent fumigation
- Termite and pest control guarantees
- Annual termite control program
- Multi unit bonds
- Multi unit due diligence inspections
- Multi unit alternatives to fumigation
- Multi unit evaluation reports
- On time appointments quick follow up
- Weekend appointments for multi units
If you're looking to sell your home or commercial property, our team is here to help you every step of the way with section 1 & 2 reports for lenders, termite eradication and damage repair.
Our work is carefully and professionally completed by our licensed team of professionals.
From first contact to completion, every step is handled by our expert team.
Damage repair projects are done with care and concern for structural integrity as well as beauty and function.
I've been working with Excellent Fumigation for many years. They are an extraordinary family-owned and operated company. They're always on time and immediately responsive to my client's needs. I appreciate that they take the time to explain what the problem is and what the fix is. They offer affordable remedies and convenient solutions. I will never use anybody else. -Michele Brown, South Bay
I'm in real estate and have been using Excellent Fumigation for 10 years. I don't have to worry about a deal going sideways because of termites. their prices are fair, they're always on time, and they come through on their promises. I would recommend them to anyone. - John Sullivan, Redondo Beach
I've had a regular termite contract with Excellent for about 4 yrs. Every fall they call me to schedule the annual inspection. They send their inspector, a terrific guy. They always deal with "discoveries' he makes quickly and efficiently. We're comfortable with the treatments because we have pets and Excellent uses EPA registered materials. -Todd C., Bel Air